1. Describe yourself in one or two sentences:
I have always loved developing characters, as an actor, writer or costume designer. There are so many ways to tell a good story.
2. How did you fall in love with filmmaking?
Seeing my ideas live a life outside of my brain.
3. What are your strengths as a filmmaker?
Costume design, writing and acting.
4. Name one movie that changed your life.
Welcome home, Roxy Carmichael. It really affected me as a kid. I love norm braking characters.
5. What excites you about Sprouting Pictures?
A wonderful collection of people, experience and energy. Sprouting Pictures really supports creativity. That is a rare and beautiful thing.